Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Envy

You have to understand, I have no time. No time for myself and definitely no time for blogging. I do have these great ideas though. The good thing is those ideas are in use in my classroom. The bad news is that I am totally frustrated in not getting to share them. My frustration is compounded when I do get a few minutes to peruse other art teacher blogs. Inspired definitely, but definitely jealous. The main culprit for my lack of time is staring at you from above this post through her too beautiful for words, great big eyes. Sure I'm frustrated, but she's worth it. So are the other distractions in my life- like my husband and other 3 kids. Someday I'll be back. Someday. In the meantime I may just stalk y'all and post my favorite links here if you don't mind.
Today's favorites are these...

smART Class

Art Project Girl

7 comments:

Angie said...

I feel for you! I started an art ed blog because I like feeling like part of a community, but I just don't have time to keep up with it the way so many other art teachers do.

Natalie said...

Hey Julie, thanks for the shout out! I can understand how that adorable face can keep you busy!! I don't know how I ever find time to blog with my munchkins! I guess its cause I don't cook! How is your little adorable Emberjayne doing? I remember praying for her when she was born with all the medical issues. Looks like she is doing well PTL!!

Kris said...

Going through a rough spot myself with new teaching responsibilities, my blogging has been rather thin since the fall. My Google Reader patiently awaits you when you are ready to come back no matter how long.

She is just beautiful!!!

Art Project Girl said...

She is sooo cute!!! I couldnt leave her to type on a computer. I cant wait till my Stella comes and I have no time for blogging. I was worried that having a baby would effect my career negatively until my friend told me " when they mine a diamond it is not interesting and has no sparkle until facets are cut into it by the jeweler. " I hope this makes sense. He said it a lot better. The point being we are not one dimensional and the more dimensions we have the more interesting and beautiful we become. So the fact that you are taking your time to be a mom is beautiful. Thanks for the shoutout:)

Fine Lines said...

What a cutie! Looks like she's all prepared for Valentine'
s Day with that red hat. Enjoy being Mommy now, the blog world will always be available later!!

Calling All Sleepyheads said...

That is definitely the BEST decision-there will be time one day for bloggging! Keep investing it that cute little thing-she'll be grown up before you know it. Mine are all in school and I still have a hard time posting.

Felcy said...

Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!
Kids Clothes