Friday, May 20, 2011

Sorry Sneak Peek


I had a pretty good pace going there for projects and posts which all came to a screeching halt because of a sick baby and even sicker husband. After five bouts of vomiting and that other wonderful thing in only four weeks, her doctor and I decided it must be a food intolerance issue. She was already only drinking soy milk after me thinking perhaps the almond milk was the culprit since she had tolerated soy formula well for so long. Well, we stopped the soy and lo and behold the symptoms stopped too. Until last night when she had pasta for dinner, so now I am wondering if it was the sauce or the wheat. Amidst all that lovely pondering, my hubby has been trying to pass a rather large kidney stone for more than a week. 
This is third time he's had one and the second time this year. After two trips to the ER
where all they did was give him pain killers we are exploring homeopathic options.

In the meantime I have still been teaching and looking for contenders for The Art Fairy's Weekly Top Twenty. In fact I have the next list of twenty ready to roll out, but because of my extreme fondness for alliteration, I am going to wait until Tuesday to post it and that will become it's regular home. And until I have some time to write up tutorials for you, I am going to leave with some images of projects I have been working on...











6 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, I thought I was having a tough week! Hope everyone is feeling better soon. Beautiful artwork amidst it all though :)

Art at Chesterbrook Academy Elementary School said...

It is often hard to try to concentrate on your job when a family member needs your full attention.

Family should always come first.
I hope everything will be better this week.

Hayley said...

These are great lessons! I have nominated you for Versatile Blogger award. Please see my blog to accept your award. http://artexplorium.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger_30.html

Alison said...

this is my fisrt visit to your blog but it must be kissmet! You cann do a blood test for your daughter for what is known as food inteollerences. these are also called IGg allergies. Soy wheat dairy and corn are the most common intollerances. the lab i know of that does it is called Enterolabs or Interolabs. Your husband might want to check also for intollerances if he has a chronic health issue such as kidney stones. All the best for you and your family!

Anora said...

Wonderful..
All drawings are really very nice..

Christmas Treasure Hunt

Sell WOW Gold said...

Soy wheat dairy and corn are probably the most typical intollerances. the lab i am aware of that does it is known as Enterolabs or Interolabs.
When you have nothing to do or unhappy? What should you do to spend the free time? How about the game? like to get wow gold buy in WOW, and how to have thewow gold buyingwith less money, is there anyway to get the for us? We need to think about this.